I’ve got a lot to do these days, now that I’m on vacation from my real job for a couple of weeks, and I’m really excited. There are just a few reasons for me to be excited (in order of occurrence):
- A beautiful wedding at a Wamego church.
- A fun wedding at a B&B that eventually got stormed out and relocated.
- A really fun newborn shoot for a friend at their farm.
- An engagement session for my first solo wedding (coming at the end of the summer)
- Another newborn shoot for a friend at my studio house.
Yeah, I’ll be busy for the next few days, but that means that you guys will get to see some fun stuff coming up, so stay tuned!
And, since this is a photoblog, a picture from a recent church event at City Park.